ΦANAΡI CAMP 2018 Registration
ONLINE CAMPER REGISTRATION:
In our continuous efforts to provide the best possible care to our campers and staff, Fanari Camp has partnered with CampDoc.com for both Online Registration and for submitting Health Profile information. Their system will help us consolidate and integrate camper registration and health information into a centralized and secure location that is confidential and password protected. Once you sign up for a CampDoc.com account, you will be able to register your camper, select a session and pay your fee online. Once a week is full, there will be an option for a waiting list or to register for another week, if that week is open. Return to your CampDoc account to fill out the required profile information, as often as you like, with your Username and Password.
We are excited to continually evolve, building safer, more productive and more efficient systems to create the best experience for you and your family!
For those families who need financial assistance with registration costs and want to apply for a scholarship from either Leadership 100 or GAMA, please, see the section titled SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS below for more information.
- The “Add-Ons” section of the registration gives you the OPTIONAL choice to pay an additional $10 for a camper T-shirt.
- You will have to click on “+ New Participant” for each child in your family and register them one at a time.
- CampDoc is compatible on any device with internet enabled, however we strongly recommend that families access the registration using a laptop or desktop, using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- When registering, please use a current email address that you check on a regular basis, as it will be used to send important messages before and during camp.
- At the end of your online registration, you will download a "Welcome Packet" which has details about our Rules and Regulations, Camper Packing List and other pertinent camp information.
- NEW to our registration this year are CAMPGRAMS! To help combat homesickness, Campdoc.com is offering a one-way communication tool that allows you to easily send messages to your camper. Families can purchase tokens in bundles in their online registration for $5, $8 or $10. Homesickness can work in reverse too. Sending CampGrams can help fight off any sad feelings while your campers are away. CampGrams will be printed and passed out to campers each day after lunch.
CONTACT INFORMATION: For questions or technical support in helping you access your online account, call Campdoc at 734-636-1000 or email email@example.com For questions regarding Fanari Camp and registration, please contact the Metropolis Youth Office at 312-337-4130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through a generous yearly grant from Leadership 100, our Metropolis has been able to offer a number of full and partial summer camp scholarships to defray registration costs to campers of families in financial need. In addition, GAMA, (Greek American Motorcycle Association) will offer 4 scholarships to campers who are attending Session 2 ONLY.
LEADERSHIP 100 Application Process
In order to qualify and receive an online registration scholarship code, for those needing full or partial financial assistance, you must first talk to your parish priest and state your financial needs before registration opens. He will contact us and we will provide you with a coupon code, to submit during your online camper registration, for a full or partial scholarship.
Please note: Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and scholarships are awarded on a first-come first-served basis until camp sessions are full, or available funds are distributed.
2017 GAMA Scholarship Fanari Camp Contest
GAMA (Greek American Motorcycle Association) is proud to offer 4 camper scholarships to attend Fanari Camp for campers attending Session 2 ONLY, the week of June 24-June 30, 2018. The $500 scholarship offsets all registration costs to attend Fanari. THIS IS NOT A NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP ONLY. IT IS OPEN FOR ANYONE ATTENDING SESSION 2 OF FANARI CAMP.
To apply for the $500 scholarship, your child must submit the application to GAMA by April 30th, 2018. To apply and view complete details, instructions and download the 2018 GAMA Scholarship Applicant Form, please visit their website here. Winners will be announced by May 1, 2018, where if chosen, we will refund your previously made payment.
THANK YOU, GAMA!
2017 Fanari Camp GAMA Scholarship Winners
Please note: Selection of the winning candidates is at the sole discretion and decision of the Greek American Motorcycle Association.