ΦANAΡI CAMP 2018 Online Camper Registration
We are continuing our online partnership with Campdoc to insure a centralized and secure location for all registration information. To avoid any credit card disputes or confusion, please, make note that payments made through CampDoc.com will display on your account statement as DOCNETWORK LLC, the CampDoc.com parent company name. You will receive a confirmation email from Campdoc, once a payment is made. Please, check your spam folder, to make sure you receive it.
Dear Fanari Family,
As most of you have learned and experienced by now, we had significant issues with our online registration company Campdoc right from the onset. Given the amount of calls and emails we have received, we fully understand the frustration and angst this has caused. From the offices here at the Metropolis, we have done all we can do to rectify the situation. We have been in constant contact with the tech team at Campdoc regarding this matter. Some things are just not within our control. We know that will be of little consolation to your child's desire to come to camp to be with their friends on the week they desire.
There has been much discussion regarding cancelling the registration and restarting the process. Understand, that would be a monumental task to accomplish. Most of you know the Steering Committee does all it can to make your child's experience the best we can offer. Even with the issues we have today, we are still committed to accomplishing that. We will be working through the day and possibly the night to straighten out all we can.
All we ask from you is to be patient and continue to follow whatever directions have been conveyed to you by the Staff.
The Fanari Camp Program, has for over 40 years, provided a special environment to meet the needs and desires of our campers. While some my be disappointed that they will be unable to attend a particular session planned with friends, it is our hope that another session will provide the opportunity to make new friends. As we begin Great and Holy Lent, we can only forgive those who unknowingly caused some of you to be discouraged, and pray that above all, our Christian Love will spread no matter what session you attend.
In Christ's Service,
Rev. Dn. Chris Avramopoulos & Mr. Nick Kirkeles, Co-Directors
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!
RETURNING CAMPER REGISTRATION
- If your child(ren) attended camp last summer, you can “login” to your CampDoc.com account by entering your username and password.
- Your Health Profile information from last year is stored and can be edited and updated. This year you need to confirm/update past information and upload current immunizations, insurance card and epi-pen required allergies.
- Health Profile information for SESSION 1 & 2 campers, need to be complete by June 3. Health Profile Information for SESSION 3 & 4 campers, need to be complete by June 17th.
- Complete the entire required registration and payment information to finalize your child’s participation.
- All payment plans needs to be finished by July 21, 2018.
FIRST TIME CAMPER REGISTRATION
- “Sign Up” to create your CampDoc.com account with your email and a password.
- Add “+” a “New Camper” for each of your children.
- “Register” for a session of camp.
- “Pay” for session. (Full payment or set up a payment plan)
- “Complete” the Health Profile(s) for your child(ren). (SESSION 1 & 2 Complete this information by June 3. SESSION 3 &4 Complete this information by June 17th.)
- The “Add-Ons” section of the registration gives you the OPTIONAL choice to pay an additional $10 for a camper T-shirt.
- When registering, please use a current email address that you check on a regular basis, as it will be used to send important messages before and during camp.
- At the end of your online registration, you will download a "Welcome Packet" which has details about our Rules and Regulations, Camper Packing List and other pertinent camp information.
- All payment plans need to be finished by July 21, 2018.
- Return to your CampDoc account as often as you like with your Username and Password until all information is complete.
For questions or technical support in helping you access your online account, call Campdoc at 734-636-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org For questions regarding Fanari Camp and registration, please contact the Metropolis Youth Office at 312-337-4130 or email email@example.com.
Through a generous yearly grant from Leadership 100, and various parish organizations, our Metropolis has been able to offer a number of need-based full and partial summer camp scholarships, to defray registration costs to campers of families in financial need. In addition, GAMA, (Greek American Motorcycle Association) will offer 4 scholarships to campers who are attending Session 2 ONLY. (These are NOT NEED-BASED Scholarships. They are open to EVERYONE attending Session 2, June 24-30, 2018, to apply.)
LEADERSHIP 100 Application Process
- Complete this need-based online Scholarship Application form: Leadership 100 Scholarship Application
- Once your application is reviewed, you will be contacted by email.
- If you qualify for a scholarship, you will be given a COUPON CODE to enter in your online registration.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and scholarships are awarded on a first-come first-served basis until camp sessions are full and all available funds are distributed. Submission of an application does not guarantee that a scholarship will be granted, or that the entire amount requested will be awarded.
If you have any questions, please contact Deacon Chris Avramopoulos at the Metropolis of Chicago Youth and Young Adult Ministries Office at 312-337-4130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 GAMA Scholarship Process
GAMA (Greek American Motorcycle Association) is proud to offer 4 camper scholarships to attend Fanari Camp for campers attending Session 2 ONLY, the week of June 24-June 30, 2018. The $500 scholarship offsets all registration costs to attend Fanari. THIS IS NOT A NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP. IT IS OPEN FOR ANYONE ATTENDING SESSION 2 OF FANARI CAMP TO APPLY.
- To apply for the $500 scholarship and view complete details, instructions and download the 2018 GAMA Scholarship Applicant Form, please visit their website: GAMA SCHOLARSHIP.
- Your child must submit the application to GAMA by April 30th, 2018. Winners will be announced by May 1, 2018, where if chosen, we will refund your previously made payment.
THANK YOU, GAMA!
2017 Fanari Camp GAMA Scholarship Winners
Please note: Selection of the winning candidates is at the sole discretion and decision of the Greek American Motorcycle Association.